Friday, February 1, 2013

February.

It's finally February. I was spelling this month wrong...I forgot the "r" comes after the b.

Today was fine until I was in the middle of a dispute between these black boys and girls. I was trying to go into the girl's locker room to put away some of my clothes and then the door opened and then the boy's locker room door opened and I felt something hit my head. -___- People play around too much. The girls were really concerned and the boys were talking about who could have thrown whatever it was at my head. It wasn't intentional at least but no one came forward to apologize. /sigh And in the end, I came out with no emotion painted on myself and moved on. The girls kept bothering me and asking me if I was okay though. Of course I wasn't! Not that it mattered much anyway...









Time to pull another Yuno stunt on some of these bitches...
ahh. Her pink hair matches with the color of February. An obsessive love story. And time to rid of people who doesn't need to get involved with me. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment