I envy people who hang around him often.
But I wouldn't become too obsessive and try to take these people away from him.
If I was his girlfriend, I wouldn't care if he still hung around Ada or any other of his "girl" friends.
They were one of the closest friends he had in the first place.
I don't want to be that clingy and insecure type of girlfriend.
I don't think he has time to waste on things like that.
I wouldn't care about his money.
I love him for who he is. That will never change.
I wish I had to courage to look him in the eyes.
The tension and awkwardness between us...
When only a few years ago, we were always talking about our families and messing around.
Growing up with him was the greatest gift God has given me.
Why did i doubt my life had no meaning?
He is one of the MANY reasons I have to live my life. <333333333333333333333333
Those dreams i had of him was pure bliss. The time he confessed to me in my dream....
/sigh


No comments:
Post a Comment