This blog post was made a few hours ago in the morning. Don't mind this.
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Saturday, February 2, 2013
New Contacts
Since I was having problems during my first week for having contacts, I decided to go get a check up today. Guess what my doctor said? There was a "special" kind of contacts for people with stigmatism or "eyes with a football or egg shape." He told me that my stigmatism was small and thought I might not need the "special" contacts but I ended up getting them anyway. The have these small lines cut into them to show if they're horizontal with my eye pupil and if it isnt , it'll be blurry. So then I might have to rub my eyes a bit to see clearly or just blink to readjust them. He also mentioned that they'll move on their own so it'll adjust by itself. I automatically thought of khr and Tsuna putting on his contacts for the first time...and I also realized that he didn't wash his hands the first time he put them on. -_____-
This blog post was made a few hours ago in the morning. Don't mind this.
This blog post was made a few hours ago in the morning. Don't mind this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment