I think I know why I'm not invited. I have too much of an attitude now a days and might ruin the reunion since it happened during Ribbon Dancing practice one saturday. I really, really, really hate myself now. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Sunday, February 3, 2013
UGH i knew it!
I'm so lonely too Emily. Even though Jenny said that Vicky would have invited me... D: But I wouldn't have a ride anyway so w.e. Never am I ever going to go online again. Ignorance is too much bliss! So I'm going to stay home and choose between these two things while my tears overflow....
I think I know why I'm not invited. I have too much of an attitude now a days and might ruin the reunion since it happened during Ribbon Dancing practice one saturday. I really, really, really hate myself now. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
I think I know why I'm not invited. I have too much of an attitude now a days and might ruin the reunion since it happened during Ribbon Dancing practice one saturday. I really, really, really hate myself now. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment