Not to be a stalker or anything, but let's cut to the chase. Period dates girls like it's a game. I'm so Goddamn happy that I didn't fall for him to hard. First of all, I thought he had ONE ex. But instead, he has about 4. -____- And all four was Isobel (the ex) 's friends. Closest friends that is. And then he "targeted" her and they broke up a few months ago. It's either Period is a cheater, a player, or just does things wrong, or just doesn't think the relationship feels right or something....I don't know. So his current girlfriend, which is actually at our high school is Sam and she's crying about how Lely keeps hanging around him and that she doesn't like it. -____- Fk. If you knew him, then you'd dump him. Or maybe you'll think obnoxiously, "I'm not like the rest of the girls he's dated." Fk, that doesn't matter. If you see the comments he types on facebook and how many girls posts pics of themselves and wall posts, then you'd see that he's a MAJOR flirt. -___- And I hate uncommitted guys who are too cocky and thinks they can get whatever girl they want. Like, seriously.
And to think I was crying over him one time. I'm so happy Emily pointed out that I've only known him for a little bit before liking him a few months ago...on Pico...oh mah god. I miss Pico...
Sam on right, Period on left. :O
There was this one time me and Sam were walking to soccer practice and we were talking about Period. She was telling me about rumors about how Period likes me and so and so. And I asked her if she liked him even though I knew the answer was obvious. Yah,yah, they go out and stuff. i have no grudge towards them whatsoever. -___- But seriously....Period, I can't believe you. If you can't stick with one person at a time then stick to school. /sigh

No comments:
Post a Comment