I really really really can't. I just can't. What kind of ending was that? I didn't fully comprehend the meaning behind it. Yet, it left my awestruck the way Ao no Exorcist's ending made me feel. It was too amazing yet I didn't get it. I got the same confusing feeling I got when I saw the ending of Guilty Crown. I was just thinking, "Why? What the hell? Just..why?"
I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. I wish they gave us more detail to work with. I wanted to see the Will of the Abyss and more of Alice's memory. I wanted to see Alice's twin(will of the abyss) and see what she's going to do. Why didn't Oz's father say anything in the end? Why did he hate Oz so much along with his existence besides the fact he had the power to control the will of the abyss? What will happen with Oz and Alice in the future? Why did Oz's clock on his chest turn the whole way yet he didn't disappear into the abyss? Or was it because it had something to do with them winning.
I wonder what happened to Vincent Nightray? He was involved wasn't he and we didn't see how he ended up. The last scene I saw him in was when he said that no one needed to know the truth of what happened 100 years ago. -___- /sigh
Overall, this anime is now one of the Top 5 Animes I have ever watched. I'll make another ranking sheet on my next blog post. //sighhhh Why did it have to end that way?

No comments:
Post a Comment