Thursday, February 7, 2013

Top 5 Anime Shows

Top Five Anime Shows Ranking Sheet Part 1

1.) Ao no Exorcist
2.) Guilty Crown
3.) Fairy Tail
4.) Toradora
5.) Pandora Hearts

Next Top Animes Ranks 6-10

6.) Tonari-No Kaibutsu-kun
7.) Sword Art Online
8.) Chuunigyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
9.) Inu x Boku
10.) Angel Beats

Other Animes that were not the Top 10

1.)Death Note
2.) Kateykyo Hitman Reborn
3.) Mirai Nikki
4.) Naruto
5.)Ano Hana
6.)Shakugan no Shana
7.) Another

   Sigh. Looks like KHR has had a major drop in my rankings. Another was never one of the top. It was a good story though but it never fully caught my attention. Naruto has also gotten a major drop from me. I don't watch it anymore but will watch it soon since there's so much to catch up on. I think I was on episode 80 of Shippuden like, a few months ago and just postponed it. Death Note, yeahhh. It's 1st at least on the last list. It was definitely a REALLY good story. Angel Beats could've been one of my top 5 since it's taught me so much but nahh. Somehow, there was other animes that entertained me more. I need more anime GAKJFADSLKFJ oh yeah. When Amnesia is finished, i might take Toradora out of the list to make room for it xP i love this anime SOOOOO MUCH.

WATCHING NEXT:

1.) Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
2.) Hyouka
3.) Black Butler
4.) Pshycho-Pass
5.) Magi
6.) Shakugan no Shana 2 (postponed but will cont.)

   This is btw, in the order that I will watch :) Kaichou.. is first because I heard that it had a really good romance type of genre going on in it...obv. because of the cover photo. Hyouka is second since I was reading the manga and it's just so...peaceful I guess. The girl reminds me of Emily Ung. Cute eyes, dark hair, great personality, really active and graceful looking. ;LFKJAS;FDJASF;AJ OMG. kawaii-desu. And the guy reminds me of Andy -____- Wtf. BUT EMILY, if you reading this don't get the wrong idea D: I'm just stating what I think lol. Don't think this'll happen in real life. :O


No comments:

Post a Comment